Singapore is the little America?

Hi~~ welcome to My Radio For All About All
Today i will speak English for practice.
And the subject is about Singapore
Is it the little America, the best place for Asian, whose want live in an English country but not far away their country
Now is my thinking:
I had a chance to come to Singapore 2~3 years ago with my family and It's a perfect trip. I can speak a little English and Chinese(because my father have origin in China) so i can easy to talking with Singaporean and they're friendly too (in my memory i remembered like that). 
If you talking about technology, Singapore is good about that, they smart and clever. They have a perfect education like US, Uk, or some country in EU. So if you're Asian and live in there, your children will recieve a good education and growing without nervous.
And about people. Malay, Chinese, Indo, Indian and many people in Asia live in there, is it don't like a little US, many people come from many country live in there with or without racism. 
I don't know how to say, but the first time i visit Singapore is very excellent, so i just talk about it for my opinon 
I know you guys will uncomfortable this post, cause this is my first time to write in English like this, I want to practice my English for my future, I will better in my mother tonge Vietnamese, so if you guys have any annoying just comment, tell about my fault.
Thanks for following, this is My Radio About All For All and I'm Radio/JL

Nhận xét